WorldHost® Customers with Disabilities: Shipley College
WorldHost® Customers with Disabilities: Shipley College - 728
Give your staff the knowledge and confidence to cater for disabled customers’ needs sensitively and effectively.
Disabled customers are a huge market in the UK - worth an estimated £80 billion per year.
Shipley College's interactive programme teaches your staff crucial customer service skills that can lead to:
- A reputation as an outstanding service provider for disabled customers
- Increased revenue, repeat business, average spends and net sales
- Better communication between staff and customers
- Increased staff motivation, and therefore reduced staff turnover and absenteeism
- Higher quality assurance ratings and improved scores on sites like TripAdvisor
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
18 April 2019
Joining forces with The Yorkshire Mafia to reach more businesses
The Yorkshire Mafia and The Skills Service have joined forces to reach more businesses in the Leeds City Region and unlock employee potential. The Skills…
1 April 2019
New Skills Catalogue launches at breakfast event
WYCC celebrated last week as its latest Skills Catalogue of training courses was launched at a breakfast briefing in Leeds. Over 100 delegates from colleges,…