Managing Change: Calderdale College
Managing Change: Calderdale College - 625
This change management course is suitable for anyone involved in change in the workplace.
The course explores the things that happen before, during and after change. It offers practical tools to make potentially difficult situations more manageable.
Change management course objectives: Change management course cpd accredited
- Understanding of the impact of change.
- Supporting and preparing for impending changes.
- Managing others through changes in your workplace.
- Getting buy-in; dealing with resistance.
- Avoiding the 'tyranny of positivity'.
- Managing your organisation through difficult changes.
- Becoming an 'agent for change'.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships.
- Getting more creative with change solutions.
- Gaining increased confidence and motivation in the workplace.
- Results for employees.
- Developed ability to manage change effectively.
- Motivate co-workers throughout the change process.
- Impact for employers.
- Increased co-operation and collaboration in the process of change.
- Improved workforce buy-in of changes.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
18 April 2019
Joining forces with The Yorkshire Mafia to reach more businesses
The Yorkshire Mafia and The Skills Service have joined forces to reach more businesses in the Leeds City Region and unlock employee potential. The Skills…
1 April 2019
New Skills Catalogue launches at breakfast event
WYCC celebrated last week as its latest Skills Catalogue of training courses was launched at a breakfast briefing in Leeds. Over 100 delegates from colleges,…