ILM Level Four Diploma in Leadership and Management: Calderdale College
ILM Level Four Diploma in Leadership and Management: Calderdale College - 1031
This ILM accredited qualification is designed for new and aspiring department heads, regional team leaders and other middle managers – really get to grips with the role, gain comprehensive business knowledge and develop the skills you need to lead at this level.
Results for employees:
- Consolidate your management skills and experience
- Build knowledge of specialist business areas such as finance and marketing
- Develop the capabilities and personal awareness you need be a leader
- Accredit your experience with a nationally recognised qualification
Impact for employers:
Flexible choice of units – customise this qualification to close skills gaps in your organisation.
- Middle managers with an advanced understanding of their role and function in your organisation
- Managers who can assess and improve their own leadership styles and behaviours
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
18 April 2019
Joining forces with The Yorkshire Mafia to reach more businesses
The Yorkshire Mafia and The Skills Service have joined forces to reach more businesses in the Leeds City Region and unlock employee potential. The Skills…
1 April 2019
New Skills Catalogue launches at breakfast event
WYCC celebrated last week as its latest Skills Catalogue of training courses was launched at a breakfast briefing in Leeds. Over 100 delegates from colleges,…