ILM Level Four Award in Leadership and Management: Calderdale College
ILM Level Four Award in Leadership and Management: Calderdale College - 1032
This qualification aims to give practising or potential managers the foundation for their formal development in their role. The qualification does this by developing basic middle management capability and assisting participants in gaining the knowledge required at this level.
Results for employees:
- Consolidate your management skills and experience
- Build knowledge of specialist business areas such as finance and marketing
- Develop the capabilities and personal awareness you need be a leader
- Accredit your experience with a nationally recognised qualification
Impact for employers:
Flexible choice of units – customise this qualification to close skills gaps in your organisation.
- Middle managers with an advanced understanding of their role and function in your organisation
- Managers who can assess and improve their own leadership styles and behaviours
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
18 April 2019
Joining forces with The Yorkshire Mafia to reach more businesses
The Yorkshire Mafia and The Skills Service have joined forces to reach more businesses in the Leeds City Region and unlock employee potential. The Skills…
1 April 2019
New Skills Catalogue launches at breakfast event
WYCC celebrated last week as its latest Skills Catalogue of training courses was launched at a breakfast briefing in Leeds. Over 100 delegates from colleges,…