Essential Skills for Supervisors: Calderdale College
Essential Skills for Supervisors: Calderdale College - 629
This course is aimed at newly promoted supervisors/team leaders or those who wish to build on their present expertise in any of the subject areas covered.
The following areas will be covered under this course, however the content can be tailored to meet specific needs of the business:
- How to be an effective supervisor.
- Communication skills including listening skills and questioning techniques.
- How to motivate your team and delegate successfully.
- How to spot bullying and promote a culture of dignity at work.
- The basic principles of managing discipline and handling grievances.
- Dealing with staff absences.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
18 April 2019
Joining forces with The Yorkshire Mafia to reach more businesses
The Yorkshire Mafia and The Skills Service have joined forces to reach more businesses in the Leeds City Region and unlock employee potential. The Skills…
1 April 2019
New Skills Catalogue launches at breakfast event
WYCC celebrated last week as its latest Skills Catalogue of training courses was launched at a breakfast briefing in Leeds. Over 100 delegates from colleges,…