Adobe Premier Pro: Calderdale College
Adobe Premier Pro: Calderdale College - 766
This course is designed to offer the perfect introduction to professional video editing using Premiere Pro CC.
Learning how to use professional editing tools and workflows, learning the best set-up for editing a variety of video formats to deliver professional-quality video productions for TV, mobile devices and the web.
This course will cover the following:
- Using professional editing tools and workflows
- Mastering trimming tools and keyboard shortcuts for efficient editing
- Adding your own visual effects and titles
- Correctly mix and sweeten audio to give your productions the best soundtrack
- Colour correct and grade your edits
- Exploring the process of Dynamic Linking - work with your After Effects CC compositions directly within Premiere Pro CC
- Setting up for editing a variety of video formats without complicated conversions
- Delivering your project in the highest quality to Blu-ray, mobile devices and broadcast-ready deliverables using Adobe Media Encoder
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
18 April 2019
Joining forces with The Yorkshire Mafia to reach more businesses
The Yorkshire Mafia and The Skills Service have joined forces to reach more businesses in the Leeds City Region and unlock employee potential. The Skills…
1 April 2019
New Skills Catalogue launches at breakfast event
WYCC celebrated last week as its latest Skills Catalogue of training courses was launched at a breakfast briefing in Leeds. Over 100 delegates from colleges,…