Adobe InDesign Introduction: Calderdale College
Adobe InDesign Introduction: Calderdale College - 765
This course will introduce you to the page layout and design applications of InDesign. Teaching how to use InDesign to produce eye-catching, high-quality designs for print and the web, creating artwork and creative layouts from scratch and using various production techniques.
Starting with InDesign basics, you will build skills and confidence in navigating this application and using its key tools. You will become a proficient user of InDesign, able to create layouts from single pages to complex multi-page documents.
The course will cover the following:
- Navigating and adapt the user interface to suit your needs.
- Setting up and organise document grids, guides and baselines.
- Importing and format type and artwork.
- Using reviewing and proofing tools to output accurate results.
- Defining master page styles, numbering and chapter techniques that will significantly improve your productivity.
- Working with tables and formatting techniques to implement consistency throughout your products.
- Using colour, transparency and effects.
- Output to print, web and mobile devices.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
18 April 2019
Joining forces with The Yorkshire Mafia to reach more businesses
The Yorkshire Mafia and The Skills Service have joined forces to reach more businesses in the Leeds City Region and unlock employee potential. The Skills…
1 April 2019
New Skills Catalogue launches at breakfast event
WYCC celebrated last week as its latest Skills Catalogue of training courses was launched at a breakfast briefing in Leeds. Over 100 delegates from colleges,…